Paul Franks is the principal architect and founder of Paul Franks Architecture in Woodinville, Washington since 1986. Originally we were located in Portland, Oregon and relocated to Washington state in 1993.
Over the thirty-nine years of architectural practice, Paul Franks has developed a broad range of architectural, business and development skills and knowledge. The majority of his architectural work has been for private developers for multi-family housing, senior and assisted living facilities, retail and shopping center development.
He has also partnered with developers as an owner of multi-family housing. Paul Franks Architecture is a small firm that strives to provide excellent and unexpected service. Paul Franks leads the firm’s architectural design and ensures that the highest industry standards are maintained.
- Oregon Architect #2266 granted 1981
- Washington Architect #5182 granted 1989
- Florida Architect #AR 99007 granted 2017
- ARIZONA Architect #50546 granted 2009
- NCARB Certification is accepted by most jurisdictions as satisfaction of the requirements for registration as an architect with the payment of an initial state license fee.